Using MC 2.4.2

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Apr 12 14:26:01 EDT 2002

Dar,

Sorry about that comment. I sometimes forget what list I'm on. ;-)

If you have both MC and Rev, you can take Rev stacks, change the extension
to ".mc" and open them in MetaCard, and vice-versa. Of course, you will only
be able to use the development environment of the program you're using, but
at least you can do it.

If you don't have both, and only have Rev, you'll need to wait until Rev is
upgraded to use the 2.4.2 engine. You can tell what version of the engine
Rev uses by opening the Message Box and typing "put the version", and
hitting Return/Enter. Rev 1.1.1 uses MC 2.4.1; the next version of Rev will
most likely use MC 2.4.2 as the engine, which is currently in "gamma" (or
"release candidate") form.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com