Reports - one more time

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Thu Apr 11 18:55:01 EDT 2002

On Friday, April 12, 2002, at 08:11 , Barry Levine wrote:

> I posted this question once before but only received one response
> (which I have not tried yet). How are you handling the printing of
> reports through Revolution?
By way of explanation for non-response, I'm not. Right now, if I wanted
to do a report from Rev then I would export the required data with
appropriate tab positioning and lay it out it in a spreadsheet, a WP
table or something like Nisus where its grep and macros speed up
fiddling. Perhaps I've just come over all depressed about missing the
HyperCard reporting tool. I know that tabbed text layouts have been
discussed on this list before and Jacqueline's pseudotable may help with
formatting if it holds for printing.

I suspect that if you invent a good solution, we will all want to know
about it. I have a couple of HyperCard stacks from which I print reports
and they are very late on my list for conversion.

regards
David