clipboard extension--not possible?

Steve L prodevm at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 12:15:01 EDT 2002

Hi,

So, should I gather from the the lack of response to
this original question, that it is not possible to do
with Rev?

I just find it hard to believe that there is not away
to do this, there are hundreds of clipboard extensions
programs on the market and offered in shareware; how
are they doing this?

If it is not possible to do in Rev, please, someone
let me know.  Then I'll can my project, so I don't
waste anymore time trying to do something that may not
be possible.

Thanks

Steve