Revolution Book

Edmund Boyd eddie at saltire.co.uk
Mon Apr 8 05:15:06 EDT 2002

I agree with Steve. I only just discovered RR, after being a regular
HyperCard user for 15 years or thereabouts. Making the transition
would be SO much easier if there were a decent book or manual.
Personally, I don't like online manuals. I can't read them in bed or
in the armchair.

Eddie

--
http://www.isle-of-bute.net/