Password-protecting a stack...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Apr 8 02:31:01 EDT 2002

I have a standalone which creates stacks. I wish them to be protected. So, I
set the password property of a newly created stack before saving it.

Now, when I launch RunRev, I can open and view the controls and fields of
the newly password protected stack without any password prompt! I only get
asked for the password when I attempt to access the scripts. Any idea on how
I can prevent people from seeing the controls and fields as it is there I am
storing information. Thanks for any help.

-Chipp