Revolution Book

Steve Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Sun Apr 7 14:22:01 EDT 2002

Hi,

I have been using RR daily now for months.  I continue to be happy with its
capabilities. The only thing that remains an issue for me is the lack of
printed documentation and / or third party books on the subject. It is clear
that there are additional sources of information because many of the
contributors to these lists seem to be extremely knowledgeable about
transcript and RR in general.  Where did these folks get this information?
Was it working w MetaCard? Is there some printed documentation available for
Metacard?

Don't get me  wrong.  I'm not angry about this, just frustrated.  Does
anybody know if there is there a book in the works. What we really need is a
book similar to Danny Goodman's "Complete HyperCard Handbook". That type of
book could make learning the intricacies of Transcript and Run Rev a lot
easier than randomly accessing the online help app or going to the lists.

Just my 2¢.

Steve

--
Stephen R. Messimer, PA