Jeanne...revAppVersion doesn't work?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Apr 6 17:42:01 EST 2002

> Also, I hate to be a crab about it...but the help files still have the
> problem with apostrophe's on Windows. I know it's created for Macs, but
> can't someone figure out how to automatically convert the apostrophe's for
> windows? It kills all the links to help troubleshooter files.

Jeanne,

I checked out the latest version, and you are indeed correct. The apostrophe
problem is not there. It appears even though I installed the RR1.1.1 do a
different folder, it still used the help files (and the IDE?) from the older
installation (probably a registy thing). In any case, I updated my RevCorral
plugin (http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Plugins.htm) to now
display RevAppVersion(),Version(), and BuildNumber() on startup so I'll know
what I'm working with!

BTW, do you know why you can't set the loc of the answer? In SC you used to
be able to:

answer "Thank-you" at screenloc()

but it doens't work that way in RR. Just wondering.

-Chipp