MOD function does not work! So be warned!

Michael D Mays michael at GreppyDreppies.com
Fri Apr 5 19:05:01 EST 2002

One problem is what is an integer?

Is 123456789112345678 an integer? Yes. No. Maybe

put 123456789112345678+0 on a PPC Mac results in
 123456789112345680

If we were C programmers we would know that this is the 'correct' answer.
But we are merely lowly xTalkers and we wonder where the seven went. ;)

If I would have done this 12 years ago on any Mac my results would have been
 123456789112345678

I don't know what our brethren in the windows world get. But it could be
different. (I get the same answer with Virtual PC running 2000.)