Geometry: moving a group of objects to fit Window

HangTime hangtime at mac.com
Fri Apr 5 12:22:01 EST 2002

What I have is a Group of several images (the number is variable).  I set up
the Geometry Manager to handle resizing the group as the window is resized.
Now what I would like to do manage the individual images within that group
so that they reposition themselves to best fit the size of the window
without any horizontal scrolling (e.g. if there is only enough horizontal
room for 2 images in the window, then have two columns of images.  as the
width changes, increase or decrease the number of horizontally placed
images).

I'm guessing I can handle this with the reposition tab of the Geometry
Manager, but I haven't grasped how yet, can someone explain the best way to
tackle this?   TIA --HangTime [Will Computer For Food]  B-)>