Spreadsheet Style Display (.mc to .rev)? Can't open...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 5 11:25:01 EST 2002

Steve L <prodevm at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am downloadinf the stack files, just as I would any
> other download, I am not compressing the file (that I
> know of); is there anything special I need to be
> doing?
>
> I tried several times, it keeps saying: trying to
> perform an illegal operation and closes Rev.  Like I
> said, it opens all other stacks without a problem.

Does the stack open and then quit? Can you see it at all? Or does Rev
quit before the stack comes on screen?

I didn't mean that you were compressing the stack, I meant that the
stack was stored online compressed in binhex (hqx) format; on a Mac
you'd drop the file onto Stuffit Expander to decompress it. I'm sure
Windows has an equivalent decompressor but I'm not sure what it is. What
OS are you running?

I'll send you the file in email if you like, but I'd like to know what
the problem is regardless, so that I can fix it if necessary. I haven't
heard that anyone else is having trouble though, and the file has had
hundreds of downloads.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com