Today's stupid question

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Fri Apr 5 08:30:02 EST 2002

At 5:18 AM -0800 4/5/2002, Michael Foy wrote:
>I now have some cards with a grouped field with text in it, is there any way
>I can apply a change of font( bold etc), that will affect/effect all the
>text on all the cards, it seems that the contents of the cards, be it text
>or text attributes have to be dealt with on a card by card basis

You can change the textStyle of a grouped field (or the group's textStyle)
and it will affect all the text on all the cards.

However, there are nuances: if the style or font or size of text in a field
has been set to something other than the default, then changing the field's
textStyle will not change the style of those words. So if the field is set
to 12-point and one line of the field is 24-point, that 24-point line won't
change styles with the rest of the field if you set the field's textStyle
to bold.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!