RR now charging less for many users (was Re: RR now charging royalties)

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Apr 4 13:21:01 EST 2002

On 4/4/02 5:55 pm, Ben Rubinstein <benr_mc at cogapp.com> wrote:

>> Does anyone know anything about this? They call it an "Installation
>> License." I'd sure like to know more...
>>
>> http://www.runrev.com/revolution/licensesfaq.html
>>

> This is news to me. I'm certainly looking forward to RunRev's comments and
> explanation.
>
> I would also be 'interested' to know from what date they intend to apply it.

This isn't a royalty.  We've just reworked that page with clearer wording
and price table for common usage, please have another look at it.  If you or
anyone else is still concerned then please come back to me off list.  BTW
1.1.1 has not yet been officially announced - that will happen shortly.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.