rev conference

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Apr 4 13:02:01 EST 2002

Excuse the cross-posting, but I thought this would interest both lists:

At 10:31 AM -0500 4/4/02, Steve Messimer <steve at messimercomputing.com> wrote:

>Has anyone given any thought to putting together a run rev conference? I
>for one would be willing to attend this type of event. I'll bet we could
>learn a lot from each other.
>
>Anybody interested in trying to get this organized? Having it run just
>before or just after a MacWorld might make it possible for folks to fit
>in their schedules and budgets.

At one time Kevin was talking about doing such a workshop at Macworld
NY in July. They seem to still be undecided. I for one would jump at
the chance and have been encouraging him to do it. I'm sure a strong
show of support for this idea would give it some impetus.

Rather than inundate Kevin with (even more) email, let's try this: If
you're interested in Rev workshops by the Rev people at Macworld,
drop me a note to that effect (devin_asay at byu.edu). I'll compile the
of your level of interest, tick one of the items below:

( ) I will definitely come to a Revolution workshop at Macworld NY.

( ) I would consider coming to a Revolution workshop at Macworld NY.

( ) Other:

Thanks. I think this could be a great thing for the Rev community if
it comes off.

Devin
--
Devin Asay