no message to startUp

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Apr 3 11:37:01 EST 2002

Concerning "startup" sent to stack but not card...

On Tuesday, April 2, 2002, at 09:09 PM, John wrote:

> This is a bug then?

Or documentation problem.  It is inconsistent and adds a new
concept concerning message paths.  The documentation says openStack
et al are sent to the card.

If this is just a Windows 2000 thing, then it is a a bug, I think.
I haven't tried it on OS X.  Yet.

Or maybe I did something dumb.

> Should this be posted to the improve list so that it makes the to
> be fixed list?

I'll do that in a bit.

In the spirit of the "use" list, I only mentioned what it took to
make it work.

> I don't know if bugs are picked up from this list or not...

It was pointed out earlier that they might be only by chance.

Dar Scott