[Use-revolution] Digest use-revolution.v001.n148

use-revolution-errors at www.runrev.com use-revolution-errors at www.runrev.com
Thu Nov 29 03:34:01 EST 2001

-------------- BEGIN use-revolution.v001.n148 --------------

    001 - Kevin Miller <kevin at runre - Re: Lost Cursor changes
    002 - Kevin Miller <kevin at runre - Re: Disappearing Preference
    003 - Kevin Miller <kevin at runre - Re: New Image Library
    004 - Kevin Miller <kevin at runre - Re: adding objects to groups (Rev bug)
    005 - Kevin Miller <kevin at runre - Re: Rev 1.1 External Collection?
    006 - Kevin Miller <kevin at runre - Re: Rev 1.1 will not boot
    007 - Kevin Miller <kevin at runre - Re: image filename crashes Rev. 1.1
    008 - Kevin Miller <kevin at runre - Re: Requests
    009 - "Geoff Canyon" <gcanyon at i - Re: Acrobat again
    010 - Sarah Reichelt <sarahr at ge - Re: Networking
    011 - Richard Gaskin <ambassado - Mounting Windows servers
    012 - "Chipp Walters" <chipp at ch - RE: Mounting Windows servers
    013 - Sarah Reichelt <sarahr at ge - Re: Mounting Windows servers
    014 - Terry Judd <tsj at unimelb.e - Re: Revolution and XML
    015 - "Chipp Walters" <chipp at ch - RE: Revolution and XML

This is the Use Revolution mailing list.  Use it to
discuss and solve "how-to" questions relating to using Revolution.
Please do not send bug reports or feature requests to this list.
To unsubscribe, place the word unsubscribe in the body of an
email and send it to use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com.

--------------- MESSAGE use-revolution.v001.n148.1 ---------------