[Use-revolution] Re: Disappearing Preference

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Nov 28 13:07:00 EST 2001

On 26/11/01 1:32 pm, Mark MacKenzie (Shaw) <markmac at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi.  It seems as if every time I open Revolution to create a new stack or
> work on an old one, I have to reset the time for tooltips to appear in main
> application's preference list under documentation.
>
> Is this a bug or is it functioning correctly?

This is a known bug.  Thanks for the report.

> The destroystack is set true by default in my environment.  Is this wiping
> out the main app's preferences (it seems that this particular preference
> setting is the only one affected, my image editor and other settings remain
> the same unless I have had a major crash).

You can set this property default using the Preferences (the default is
false).

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.