[Use-revolution] RE: Networking

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Nov 28 03:07:01 EST 2001

Monte,

I just went through the same hassle tonight. I ended up using Microsoft
Personal Web Server on my Mac and put files there. I could then easily
transfer them to my PC by opening up a browser with the IPAddress of my Mac
and downloading the files directly to my PC. It's fast and cheap (free) from
Microsoft. Go to the downloads section there and search on MacOS and
Personal Web Server.

-Chipp