[Use-revolution] Re: adding objects to groups

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Nov 27 22:24:00 EST 2001

on 28/11/01 2:27 AM, Ben Rubinstein at benr_mc at cogapp.com wrote:

> I've not found any way to do so - only to ungroup the existing set, and
> regroup with the new ones; which obviously loses all the properties of the
> group.

Or does it?  It seems there is something going on such that if regrouping
sufficiently soon after ungrouping, properties of the previous group are
restored?  Some clarification would be good - the documention gives
information about moving objects out of a group, but none that I could
detect for moving additional objects in.

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866