[Use-revolution] Re: Player Standalone auto-updates from Web

Matt Denton matt.denton at limelight.com.au
Tue Nov 27 18:15:01 EST 2001

Dear Chuck

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm

Your earlier demo of updating Standalones is great!  Nice code, and very
helpful in guiding me and others, I'm sure.  Many thanks.

There is a User Contribution area on the Revolution site, I know you
have your own site (very nice) but others may find it useful if put on
the Rev site. It's great to get working examples and code to help learn
Transcript, found myself going 'ah haa' a few times.

Thanks Chuck!

M@
Matt Denton