[Use-revolution] Re: Additonal Feature Request (was Masking graphics)

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Nov 27 17:28:00 EST 2001

Scott,

Actually, if you set the textAlign of a button, the icon moves accordingly
(although maybe not always what you want). For example, if you add an icon
to a button and then set the textAlign of the button to "right", the icon
moves left; and vice-versa.

It's a workaround, but I agree it would be great to independently move the
icon separate from its text.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com