[Use-revolution] Constraining Movement

Mark MacKenzie (Shaw) markmac at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 27 09:16:01 EST 2001

I have a small graphic based group which upon "mousemove" etc. is grabbed by
the mouse cursor and moved.  It is placed (originally and I would like it to
stay here too!) within the borders an image which is some 3 times the area
of the moveable graphic.  I have been unsuccessful in constraining the
movement of the graphic group to within this image.  The graphic group and
image are on a card with a much larger image underneath.

There has got to be a fairly straightforward way to do this but I have gone
round and round without getting this right.

I have received a lot of good help and advice on this list, thank you.

Regards Mark