[Use-revolution] New Image Library

Mark MacKenzie (Shaw) markmac at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 26 12:15:24 EST 2001

Hello, I keep meaning to ask a question about the image library function.

I think I ought to be able to create a new image library with name of my
choice however, this always results in an error.  This happens whether I am
in Rev with no projects open or with one open.

Rev throws an error, highlighting the following area:

 . There was an Execution Error at 7:37:37 AM
Error description:  Chunk: can't find stack
Revolution User Interface Error: Object: button id 1117 of card id 1002 of
stack "C:/Program Files/Revolution 1.1/components/tools/revimagelibrary.rev"
--------------------
if the name of stack l is tLibraryName then
Value: mouseUp

with Details of:
Error description:  Chunk: can't find stack
if the name of stack l is tLibraryName then
Line: 22 Character: 17
Value:

A quick look this morning suggests that this line should read as:

if the name of stack l is in tLibraryName then

Regards Mark