[Use-revolution] Re: Customize Rev for automatic email feedback?

Sjoerd Op 't Land sjoerdoptland at mac.com
Sun Nov 25 22:58:00 EST 2001

Judy Perry wrote/ schreef:

> No, I mean, I'm an idiot and don't know *how* to do this...
>> Maybe you should do something like this with a plug-in.
>>>
>>> --How so?
I'm sorry, that was a lack in my understanding of the English language. (We
have some expression 'hoe zo?' (how so?) in Dutch, which means something
like 'why?'.)

I don't know exactly. I never made a plug-in myself, but I don't think it's
hard, really. Maybe you should look into the example plug-in in RR and play
around with it.

I don't know if there's docs about this subject. Already looked into that?
(I can't do, because RR crashes continuously at my Performa 5400/160 MHz -
48 MB RAM.)

> Judy
Regards, / Groeten,
Sjoerd