[Use-revolution] Re: Requests

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sat Nov 24 17:09:03 EST 2001

At 10:24 AM -0800 11/23/2001, Shari wrote:
>Transcript Dictionary, under "intersect".  It describes intersect as
>it applies to arrays, but not to objects intersecting each other.

I think you're looking at the intersect command. The intersect function is
what describes whether objects overlap. They should be right next to each
other in the Dictionary listing, and in the dictionary itself.

>>There's an option to turn on automatic colorization in the Preferences (in
>>the Script Editor pane).
>
>If you paste the script in, you must manually colorize it.

Aha, I see. I'll put in a feature request.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!