[Use-revolution] Re: Features I like, and features I wish for

Jacqueline Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 22 17:33:01 EST 2001

At 2:15 PM -0800 11/18/2001, Shari wrote:

>Once I created a menu (menubar type menu), now I have to click on the
>Toolbox or Application Overview to have the full set of development
>menus.  Otherwise, when I'm in the stack, the only menus up there are
>the ones I created.  I wish that weren't so.  Once I release it,
>obviously I want only my menus up there, but during development I
>want both sets of menus.

One thing I do sometimes is set the editMenus of the stack to true. On a
Mac, that puts the menu bar into the stack window (the way it will be on
a Windows machine.) You can see both sets of menus that way, and pull
down items from either. It also shows you how the stack will look to
Windows users.

Jacqueline Landman Gay       |            jacque at hyperactivesw.com
HyperActive Software         |                  HypActSftw at aol.com
Custom hypermedia solutions  |        http://www.hyperactivesw.com
612.724.1596                 |                  612.724.1562 - fax