[Use-revolution] Re: Templates

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Nov 21 11:09:07 EST 2001

Shari,

There *is* a "templateCard", but it only allows pre-setting the properties
of a card, not the objects *on* the card. The only time Rev should look like
it's copying the current card is when the current card contains groups. Rev
1.1 has a group property called "backgroundBehavior" that can be turned off.
If you turn off this property for all groups on the current card, the next
time you create a card it will be blank.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/