Supercard vs. Rev

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Mar 18 15:14:23 EST 2003

Jim Hurley wrote:

> SuperCard remains valuable to me for its ability to export vector
> graphics, something not yet available in MC or RR due to
> cross-platform issues. But my fingers  are crossed.

Have you seen the SVG Exporter for Rev?  You'll find it in the Stacks
listing in RevNet.

It's jus a proof-of-concept at the moment, but if you have time on your
hands you could flesh it out into something useful (to the degree that you
can find programs that read SVG, that is <g>).

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation