windows version broken?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Mar 4 16:36:27 CET 2014

On 3/3/14 5:40 PM, Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> I'l try to poke around a bit, I hoped someone already knew this problem :-/

Less likely these days. With the rapid rate of change in the LC engine
and the improved stability of the LC IDE in recent years, most of us
have migrated our effort from attempting to maintain a relevant
alternative IDE to simply porting any unique tools for compatibility
with the LC IDE.

There's still arguably a role for a lean IDE like MC as a test bed for
discerning whether a given issue encountered in LC is in the engine or
the IDE.   But given the many enhancements in the engine, attempting to
maintain MC as a productive alternative delivered a lower ROI than
simply moving the things we like about it into LC.

  Fourth World