Indenting scripts

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 8 13:45:45 CDT 2011

On 9/8/11 1:34 PM, Shari wrote:

>>> No luck. I moved the first "if" right up under the "get" to no avail. It
>>> still doesn't align.
>>
>> Works in 4.6.4.
>>

> Ah. I'm at 4.6.3.
>
> But that is confusing as 4.6.3/4.6.4 is the engine, and as far as I know
> I'm using the latest MC IDE of 4.1. Wouldn't this be an IDE issue?

Version 4.6.4 was released yesterday. Log into your LiveCode store
account and download the latest, if your license allows it.

It could be an IDE issue, I'm not sure. I know the engine does a lot of
the parsing, but I tested in LiveCode, not in the MC IDE. I don't use MC
often for actual development any more, I use it mostly just to test and
run existing stacks.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com