Coming back to MC

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Nov 26 09:17:04 CST 2011

On Nov 23, 2011, at 9:23 PM, Brian Wis wrote:

> Well it generally seems OK, with one issue thus far: The ask dialog does not work correctly. Essentially it comes up blank, and it does not utilize the user input as it should either. Have I missed something in the installation process?

My suggestion would be start over, and use Jacque's "MetaCard Setup" plugin for LiveCode to create your MC installation. You can find it in the "Files" area of the Yahoo group - make sure you download "metacard_setup201.rev.zip".  After you install her plugin, you can launch LiveCode and select "Metacard Setup" from the Plugins menu in the LC IDE. A few button clicks and you'll have a fully working verson of MetaCard with the latest IDE.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/