Setting drive letter

Eva Isotalo eva.isotalo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 06:14:22 CST 2011

Ahh good point Mark. Will do that. Thank you.

What I am trying to accomplish has to do with getting random (as it seem
to me) errors after changing the "start stack" of my ancient game and
saving it with my slightly newer MC. I want to make the game
downloadable without the need of the CD. The game looks for a file on
the CD at startup.
Because I can't get around the errors I figured I make the installed
folder (everything is in one folder including the files the start stack
looks for) into a virtual disk drive. Preferably right after the
installation and without extra clicks for the user.
I also need to create a batch file and place it in the start folder
(have not figured out how to do that yet) so the virtual folder exists
after reboot. That is the theory of it. :)
If you have any tips & tricks of the batch part of my theory do share.

Cheers,
Eva