Even older version MC?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Nov 4 08:34:46 CDT 2011

Did you try to use the Rev/LC IDE? maybe it is a bit more specific about the error.

Another thing to consider is using a different version of the engine for your game. Older engines do have compatibility problems with some newer OS features, and newer version might interpret existing code slightly different (especially visual adjustments on the screen).

It's kinda hard to track these things down.  Good luck with the hunting :(