Live livecode event

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue May 17 16:48:13 CDT 2011

Knowledge about even the existence of Metacard is very low among new customers of LC. That is why I am looking for presenters who can talk about one or some of these topics:

- How to set up MC on Mac and/or Windows
- Introduction to differences between MC and LC
- Explanation about how to extend MC (or LC)
- History overview back to MC or even all the way to Hypercard
- Anything else

We gather every Saturday at 20:00 CET, more info at www.livecode.tv

Is no one  here is up to this task?