Quick Poll

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Mar 28 18:04:10 CDT 2011

------------ METACARD IDE POLL -----------

Development (up to, but not including standalone/web/mobile deployment)
===========
1) What percent of the time do you use the MC IDE for LiveCode development,
and what percent do you use the LiveCode IDE?

100% MC IDE

2) If you use the LiveCode IDE at all, what do you use it for, and why?

Deployment
==========
I'm aware that the current standalone builder in the MC IDE doesn't work
with the latest engines. With that in mind:

1) Do you build standalones with the MC IDE at all (either because you're
using an older version of MC or because you made your own standalone
builder)?

I must be using an older version because my last build and all builds
have been with the MC IDE.  My projects do not work in the Rev IDE
standalone builder so I cannot build in it, I'm using v.4.0 I believe
of Rev

2) Do you build standalones with the LiveCode IDE? If so, is it because you
can't with the MC IDE or because you prefer the LiveCode IDE? If you prefer
it, then why do you prefer it?

3) What percent of your projects are to be deployed to the web plugin?

None

4) What percent of your projects are to be deployed to a mobile device?

None

Thanks for your answers! It will help drive the direction of the IDE...
--
Bad Dog Books
http://books.gityasome.com