MetaCard Setup 2.01

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 30 11:37:31 CDT 2011

On 6/30/11 5:18 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> Whacko! This built Metacard perfectly: EXCEPT it copied all the files
> from my Home directory into the target directory as well as the MC
> files: odd.

Thanks Richmond, appreciate the test. Yes, it copies everything in the
main folder. On Windows, at least, that's required. RR stores externals
and libraries there which need to move to the new build. Since that may
(and probably will) vary in future releases, MC Setup just copies
everything in that folder to ensure that everything works.

I think most people leave the program folder alone and store their own
work elsewhere. I should have known you'd do it differently. ;)

I'll upload to the Yahoo group and RevOnline later today, thanks so much
for the help.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com