MetaCard Setup 2.0

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 28 17:00:29 CDT 2011

In the shadow of giants, I've updated MetaCard Setup to work with
LiveCode 4.5 or higher. This version will not work with engines less
than 4.5; if you need to install the older Rev engines into the IDE then
use the older MetaCard Setup 1.0.3. You can download the older version
from RevOnline or from the yahoo IDE group.

The new version is here:

<http://www.metacard.livecodejournal.com/files/other_plugins/metacard_setup_20.rev.gz>

Tested on OS X and Windows 7. If someone could run this in Linux that'd
be great. Let me know if there are any issues. If it seems to work okay
for everyone, I'll upload to the other locations.

Changes:

Rewritten to work with LiveCode 4.5 revised file structures.
Dropped support for Rev engines less than 4.5.
Dropped support for OS 9.
Updated download URLs.
Updated Help info.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com