LibURL and MC IDE

Tariel Gogoberidze tariel at mac.com
Fri Jun 10 21:27:03 CDT 2011

Hi,

Current MC IDE has LibURL vs 1.1.6 and latest LiveCode has LibURL vs 1.2.0.

I moved LibURL vs 1.2.0 to my MC IDE but I can't find any info on what changed between 1.1.6 and 1.2.0

Dave Cragg was maintaining documentation at <http://www.lacscentre.com/liburl/releases.html> but the latest release notes are about vs 1.1.6 and I can't find any LibURL vs 1.2 release notes in LiveCode IDE as well.

May be somebody know what changes was made between vs 1.1.6  and 1.2.0 ?

regards
Tariel