New MC Standalone Builder?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Dec 31 17:22:30 CST 2011

On 12/31/11 1:26 PM, Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
> I remember we had a beta version of a MC Standalone Builder in June
> 2011. Is there any new or final version and I did miss it?

No new release has been posted.  I've had zero feedback on it thus far,
and it works well enough for Ken and I to build with so I haven't spent
much time on refining it.

It seems the three of us may be the only ones who use it, but if others
here still use MC it would be helpful to know so I can evaluate the
return-on-investment for further enhancement.

Thanks -