Stacks always open on launch

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 8 18:43:16 CST 2011

On 12/8/11 6:28 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Where does the plugin manager store its lists of auto-open stacks? Two
> of my stacks always open on launch without me telling them to and I
> can't get rid of them. I figure they must be in that list. They aren't
> plugins, btw.

Never mind, I see it reads the folder contents. Something's completely
screwed up with my plugins manager. It's off by two. And when I tried to
debug the script, none of the variables show up in the variable watcher,
nor can I get the values in the message box while stepping through the code.

And that doesn't explain why my non-plugin stacks are opening all by
themselves.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com