MC IDE, REV and building standalones

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Sep 2 08:07:59 CDT 2010

Klaus,

Thank you for the clarification.

No apologies needed for delays.  Lordy if I apologized every time I
didn't meet a self-imposed deadline I might as well crawl in a hole,
LOL!

Whenever you provide a service out of the goodness of your heart, the
only thing you should ever get is thank you's!  So from me, thank you!

As for the OSX bundle structure, I remember what a bugger it was when
the current bundle structure came out.  It still irks me as it took
away simplicity which the Mac has always been known for.

I've still never recovered from Mac moving to OSX.  I had so many
software titles out there built in Hypercard, and even with Metacard
being almost the same it wasn't a simple move and I never found the
time to move most of them over.  It was very frustrating to get
whacked like that after so much hard work, to have everything just
break and then Apple abandon us.

Ah but I ramble... by the way, I don't often post but I do catch a
few threads here and there.  Got a kick out of the Bad Boy thread
over yonder :-)

Shari

--
Bad Dog to Best Friend Dog Training Book
http://books.gityasome.com