matchText and card #

Eva Isotalo eva.isotalo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 10:19:12 CDT 2010

  Thank you Richard.
No worries about the UTF-8 thingy since it works at the moment but I'll
take you up on the helping hand if I run in to issues later on. :)

Your hefty beta testing sounds like a lot of work but it's good to have
it done before "going live".

I'm not fond of the cvs solution either. I do have an option of using
the order emails arriving (had it solved up to where I was to sort out
what was worth keeping and what was garbage) but with my limited brain
functions it seemed easier with the cvs. These particular ones look like
this:
1;tinylady at gmail.com;00050;Chocoras;50.00;1;08-10-2010 12:02;Karin
Fröjd; (and so on). Item 1 being the order #. If several different items
been ordered they come on one line each but with same order #. I have no
control over the format of the cvs unfortunately.

Stack is not set up in any particular way so far, no names on the cards,
only customer names separates one card from the other. Maybe I should
number them in a field to make sure they behave.

I'll do some tests with your nifty code.
Big thanks!

Eva