matchText and card #

Eva Isotalo eva.isotalo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 09:02:01 CDT 2010

  The UTF-8, I used the 'replace' because I got an error on the other
one and since the 'replace' works it'll be ok to keep it. :)

The matchText. Script is run from an "importer" stack that imports a cvs
file with latest orders, checks (order by order) if a customer exists in
the customer stack and that's where I used the matchText. I first used
the find but needed to do both name and first line of address so the
matchText worked brilliantly. BUT, I can't get to the card of that
stack, or at least I don't know how.