Data Grid Helper MC version - Looking for testers

Zryip Theslug zryip.theslug at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 17:51:48 CST 2010

Dear MC List,

With the help of the good people of this list, we have now a version of our Data
Grid Helper (DGH) plugin compatible with the MC IDE.

DGH is an intuitive interface for building datagrids:
- it manages most of all the properties of the datagrid object
- it installs ready to use scripts such as reorder lines, sort columns or
reorder columns
- it has its own way for building template for columns or forms
- it builds scripts for template behavior
- etc

DGH is compatible with Rev 4.0.x to LC 4.5.x, Windows, Mac and Linux.
DGH is not a free plugin.

For more informations about DGH:
    Data Grid Helper - Final release

If you have some interest and time for testing a beta version of DGH for MC,
please drop me a note off list.

Best regards,
TheSlug
www.aslugontheroad.co.cc