Remove the password protection of a stack & Application

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Dec 17 09:26:58 CST 2010

>yes, I know that I am almost a year overdue with an update of the MC IDE,
>but still cannot tell when I will deliver the update, sorry.
>

>Best
>
>Klaus

A little workaround here and there is small potatoes, Klaus.  The MC
IDE still works, at least with my latest Rev which is 4.0.  I tend to
lag with updating.  I've got the license I just don't move forward
fast :-)

But always I am grateful to have the MC IDE option.  The other choice
frustrates me.

For all of the time you've put into the MC IDE thru the years, I
thank you heartily!

Shari
--
Bad Dog Books