MC IDE 4

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Apr 23 07:30:39 CDT 2010

On 4/23/10 3:03 AM, Klaus on-rev wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>> Dear Klaus,
>>    How is the MC IDE 4 coming along? or are you going to hop
>> a version and let us have 4.5?
>
> sorry for the long delay.
>
> I have been sick for a longer time and had (and still have) a lot of
> personal problems and now I lost my job and will so have the time
> to finish and release a new IDE at some time in may.

Sorry to hear that Klaus.  I'm happy to donate the standalone builder
I've been working on, so you don't need to worry about that.  Health is
the highest priority, that makes all other priorities possible. Just
rest up, enjoy some good music when you can, and collectively we can do
whatever's needed to keep moving MC forward.