Shortcuts in Script Editor with engine 3.5

Hugh Senior h at FlexibleLearning.com
Fri Mar 27 12:52:53 CDT 2009

Yup, on WinXP also for... well as long as I can (almost) remember (2.81?).
The missing cmd.M to step-over has been an especial irritant, but I suppose
I have just become used to its little ideosyncracies and use breakpoint dots
instead as cmd.R still works fine. Not sure why I haven't delved into the
code to restore the missing functionality. Laziness, probably. Amazing what
you can get used to!

/H