Span Tags in HTML

Ray Horsley Ray at LinkIt.Com
Tue Feb 10 09:06:09 CST 2009

Thanks Brian but I'm afraid including the <body> tags doesn't render
anything either.  I've also tried including a document declaration as
in the example below but I'm still getting nothing rendered.  (That's
the trouble when working with externals.  You can't open them up to
see what's going on.)

Any other ideas are welcome.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software

    Example:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN">
<head>
<title>Title of the document</title>
</head>

The content of the document......