Span Tags in HTML

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Feb 9 09:44:02 CST 2009

Recently, Ray Horsley wrote:

> Anyone with any ideas on how to use <span> tags when setting the htmlText of a
> fld?  Example:

> {color:lightskyblue;font-weight:bold} span.green
> has <span class="blue">light blue</span> eyes and my father has <span
> This works fine in any browser, but setting the htmlText of a fld ignores the

Rev's support of HTML/CSS is a very limited subset of the full range of text
styling/formatting.  To produce colorized text, I believe you need to use
the font tag.

Or you could use RevBrowser to display fully formatted HTML/CSS (does
RevBrowser work in MetaCard?).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director