Still here

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Aug 19 08:21:08 CDT 2009

>You can all help me a bit by simply encouraging me!
>
>After the release of the last IDE 3.5, the one with the complex
>datagrid support,
>I only got 1 (ONE/EINE/UNO/UN/EEN/UM) response/thank you/whatever, which
>is a tad disappointing and not really meant to encourage a volunteer! YO :-)

Why wait?  How about a HUGE round of applause right now!  Woo hoo!

One of my favorite parts of the MC IDE is the Control Browser.  It
gets me right where I want to go without a fuss.  I struggle with the
Rev browser, it just doesn't get me there as easily and I waste a lot
of time hunting around trying to figure out where Rev would put my
control.

Yes I know that's old news, but it's one of my favorite aspects.
There are so many.  Like those students said, it doesn't get in my
way.  Exactly right.

The MC list doesn't get much activity now that's its IDE only, all
other stuff goes to the Rev list.  But yes, we're still here, still
loving the MC IDE, and very thankful that you are still making it
possible.

Shari
--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.gityasome.com