Shortcuts in the MC IDE

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 10 16:12:50 CDT 2009

Hugh Senior wrote:
> These properly belong in the main menubar, not in the script editor as they
> have nothing to do with the script. We should keep only script-specific
> commands in the SE menubar.
>
> Nice idea, but I vote 'No'.

I originally got caught by the same thing, but on second reading I think
Klaus left out a comma, and he means this:

"while I am changing the IDE to support DataGrids and "reviving" the
disappeared shortcuts for debugging etc. in the Script Editor, what
about adding some shortcuts to the menu?"

So I interpreted it to mean adding shortcuts to the main menu.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com